Colorful and handmade Berber Basket, hand crafted in the atlas mountain of Morocco, they are traditionally used to store bread.
The basket is very sturdy made of wicker, wrapped in wool threads in a lovely pattern.
This unique piece of tribal art will add a touch of ethnic style to your home.
Size: approx. diameter 20cm (7.87”) and tall 25cm (9.84”)
Material: wicker and wool
*** All our products are shipped safely and securely with DHL EXPRESS from Madrid, Spain. Products are guaranteed to arrive to you. Once it’s sent we communicate you the tracking number so you can check the status of your package online.
Estimated shipping times:
– Spain: 1 – 2 business days
– Europe: 1 – 3 business days
– USA & Canada: 2 – 4 business days
– Japan: 4-7 business days
– Australia and New Zealand: 4-7 business days
– South Africa: 4-7 business days